TRUE NORTH CROSSWORDS
by Kathleen Hamilton
BRAND-NEW CROSSWORD HERE. Free of charge!
Follow me on Twitter @KHcrosswords to be notified of more free crosswords.
*** Book Eight will appear in September 2018 ***
Book One is available here.
Books Two to Seven are available for $21 (plus postage) from the online store of the Hamilton Spectator.
- "Kathleenís puzzles are the perfect mix of Canadiana - English, with some French sprinkled in - and enough references from the rest of the world and myriad topics to keep you on your toes." Luigi Benetton, Toronto
- "I wanted to especially extend my gratitude for the honour you give Canadian authors, artists, musicians, actors and their projects (...) by including them in the crosswords. I was tickled pink to see DaVinci's Inquest (I produced the series for its final five years)." Arvi Liimatainen, B.C.
- "It is so refreshing to be able to do Canadian content puzzles and, joy of joys, to be able to use Canadian spellings." J. Mason, by email
- "I have done all seven O Canada and the two True North Books, so now I am resorting to erasing and redoing the puzzles. There is much to be learned from your clues." B. Bell
- "I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your crossword books. It is so nice to have Canadian information, names, correct spelling. Even if there are a lot of French words, I like to learn them. Please continue writing them. (...) Anything I can do to help you get them into stores, I would consider it my patriotic contribution." V. Kristiansen, Sunshine Coast, B.C.
- "I received one of your books and both my husband and I have become hooked on them! We do crosswords in French as well, but I must say lately yours really take the cake!" H. Gautreau-Daigle, Shippagan, N.B.