TRUE NORTH CROSSWORDS
by Kathleen Hamilton
Books 2 to 8 are available at Novel Idea in Kingston.
Books 7 and 8 are available from the online store of the Hamilton Spectator.
Books are also carried on Amazon. (I have no control over their pricing.)
Book 1 is out of print, but available in PDFs.
Sample crossword here.
To be notified of more free (sample) crosswords, follow me on twitter @KHcrosswords.
- "There's nothing like your puzzles. Thank you for all the hours you've spent developing and refining your art." J. Crawford, Sackville NB
- "Kathleenís puzzles are the perfect mix of Canadiana - English, with some French sprinkled in - and enough references from the rest of the world and myriad topics to keep you on your toes." Luigi Benetton, Toronto
- "I wanted to especially extend my gratitude for the honour you give Canadian authors, artists, musicians, actors and their projects (...) by including them in the crosswords. I was tickled pink to see DaVinci's Inquest (I produced the series for its final five years)." Arvi Liimatainen, BC
- "It is so refreshing to be able to do Canadian content puzzles and, joy of joys, to be able to use Canadian spellings." J. Mason (by email)
- "I have done all seven O Canada and the two True North Books, so now I am resorting to erasing and redoing the puzzles. There is much to be learned from your clues." B. Bell (by email)
- "I am saddened that my weekends will no longer be spent with my good friend - 'North of 49' [in the Toronto Star.] You have entertained me, comforted me, made me laugh, and travelled to numerous places in our long relationship." J. Barnes, Toronto
- "I can't tell you how much I am enjoying your crossword books. It is so nice to have Canadian information, names, correct spelling. Even if there are a lot of French words, I like to learn them. Please continue writing them. (...) Anything I can do to help you get them into stores, I would consider it my patriotic contribution." V. Kristiansen, Sunshine Coast BC
- "I received one of your books and both my husband and I have become hooked on them! We do crosswords in French as well, but I must say lately yours really take the cake!" H. Gautreau-Daigle, Shippagan NB